Building a direct data interface with the brain that will enable people and improve lives.
We are building a direct data interface with the brain to provide technology solutions to unmet medical challenges. A revolutionary leap beyond today’s research-grade brain computer interfaces (BCI), our Connexus® Direct Data Interface (DDI) collects neural signals at an industry-leading high data-rate and is designed for long-term daily use.
Our first clinical application will enable severely motor-impaired people to communicate and independently use a computer, translating their neural signals into synthesized speech, text, and cursor control. We will continue to expand the capabilities of our massively scalable platform to support a pipeline of future applications that could benefit millions.
Where neurotech meets med device
We’ve combined solid medical device manufacturing and commercialization experience with advanced neuroscience and specialized engineering to build the first high data-rate BCI platform for long-term medical use. We were founded in 2015 and are located in the growing neurotech hub of Austin, Texas.
We're proud of the top talent from multiple disciplines and diverse backgrounds that we've assembled.
Interested in joining the team?
- Technical founder and BCI industry leader
- PhD in Neuroscience and Stanford postdoc in neural recording
- Chief Investment Officer, Satori Neuro
- Expert in defense and neurotechnology
- Former CTO at Optios and Program Manager at DARPA
- Partner, Green Sands Equity
- Co-Founder and CEO Guardant Health
- Experienced medical device industry operator
- Former CEO of St. Jude Medical
- General Partner, Prime Movers Lab
- 30-year finance career on Wall Street
- Former President and CEO of Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
Have any questions or want
to learn more?
Reach out to our team, and we'll be in touch.